Sibshop is a workshop providing information to siblings of children with special needs based on a national model developed by Don Meyer.
- To provide siblings a chance to talk with other boys and girls who are having like experiences with their brother/sister who has special needs
- To provide siblings with an opportunity to learn how others handle situations commonly experienced by siblings of children with special needs
- To provide siblings with the opportunity to discuss common joys and concerns with other siblings
- To provide siblings with an opportunity to learn more about the implications of their brother’s/sister’s special needs
- Sibshops is for children ages 7-14
Contact Pilot Parents of Southern Arizona at (520) 324-3150 for information and Sibshop schedules.